Any regrets on getting the RAZR?

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Vzw gave me a maxx for my gnex, but both phones get the same signal. I have 3 batteries for the gnex so battery life isn't an issue. Anyone come from the gnex to RAZR and wish they could go back? If so y? Thanks in advanced.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Optid

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I love my RAZR. I wish I would have waited for the RAZR hd!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Vzw gave me a maxx for my gnex, but both phones get the same signal. I have 3 batteries for the gnex so battery life isn't an issue. Anyone come from the gnex to RAZR and wish they could go back? If so y? Thanks in advanced.

Maybe you live in a dead zone. My gnex only got 1-2 bars of 3g where now I get 4-5 bars of 4g in the same locations.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
No dead zone. 4g 2 miles on either side, 3g only here. Both phones pick up 4g in the same area with the same dBm

4TTube

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Love the razr maxx. My first Smartphone, coming from flip phones in the past. Just find the touch screen a little sensitive as in making a lot of unwanted calls when scrolling thru the contacts list. Have had it since April and with no regrets whatsoever.

twindragons187

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I'm keeping the maxx, the gnex had its last data/voice drop I'm goin to withstand. Its sad bc I really wanted the gnex to work.....

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Love the razr maxx. My first Smartphone, coming from flip phones in the past. Just find the touch screen a little sensitive as in making a lot of unwanted calls when scrolling thru the contacts list. Have had it since April and with no regrets whatsoever.

Twitchy thumb syndrome? When I get tired sometimes my thumb gets a mind of its own and starts hitting things for no reason. lol

Reactions: bradenfontaine

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Looks like I'm keeping the maxx, the gnex had its last data/voice drop I'm goin to withstand. Its sad bc I really wanted the gnex to work.....

I switched from my gnex a couple of weeks ago for the same reason. I was on vacation in St. Louis and I had like 30% no signal @ the zoo. I still have the gnex but I haven't even felt the urge to pick it up.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
When the Droid first came out I had to have one. THAT I regretted. It was obviously funky, buggy and compared to Blackberry, pretty crude. I went back to BB, then to iPhone4, which I detested. I read the reviews on the Razr which, even though it was running Gingerbread was pretty well thought of. Got it and wow, this is how a phone should be. Great sound, excellent radio performance, stable and customizable OS. Plus that battery life is a huge plus. Now that it's running ICS its twice as good. So no, no regrets at all.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

If you have to carry around 3 batteries to power your phone, I'd say battery life is a huge issue. But I get your meaning.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Ive had it for less than a week. Now that I'm on ICS, this phone trumps my G-Nexus. The worst part is I'm having a hard time wanting to find a place to charge my phone, when I really don't need to. ~20+ hours of battery life is great!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692