Random Resets after ICS

Gerorne

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I updated Saturday morning, it's now the early hours of Monday for me. (3:00am) My Razr Maxx has how reset three times in the past three hours and has become very sluggish to the point that it sometimes registers taps as a hold which makes it hard to get to the home screen because it's popping up the app manager feature instead. I did nothing to it all day at work and it was working fine. Just these past few hours it's changed it's behavior.

I know the answer is to backup and reset my phone and start all over, just noting this down in case it's happening to anyone else, and perhaps the problem can be figured out eventually.

Gerorne

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
After waking up, I narrowed down the problem to two possibilities. It was either a memory/storage issue (if that's possible) or Final Fantasy III.

The only thing new that I did before my phone started acting up was download several large (100+ mb) podcasts with Pocket Casts and then bought Final Fantasy III (Also a large file).

After deleting some of the podcasts (and then some random games that were on my phone when things were fine, phone was still extremely laggy, and that's when I thought to delete FFIII.

Phone seems to be working fine now, after an issue where my phone wasn't recognizing the sim card. One reboot later and phone is working great.

I hope that somehow it's a memory/storage issue, but I'm afraid it's the game.

That's $16 that I can't get refunded.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol