Lightflow problems on ICS?

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I was using Lightflow on Gingerbread with no problems. However while it sort of works with ICS, it also just comes on, blinking the LED for no reason. I have seen it blink both my violet SMS LED, and the green mail LED when neither have arrived and with the phone asleep on my nightstand, laying there untouched. Weird. I finally uninstalled it.

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Same problem and just cured it.

Make sure you check the box whereby you cancel the alert by pulling down the notification bar and all should work as before.

tcmeiss

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Same problem and just cured it.

Make sure you check the box whereby you cancel the alert by pulling down the notification bar and all should work as before.

This. Had to do it for my SMS notification. I also placed the LightFlow widget on one of my homescreens so I can just clear them all if I have to.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
OK, I reinstalled it and set it up so that pulling down cleared it. It still does it. There are no notifications in the bar but the light comes on. Sequence of events is;

Light is out
No notifications in the bar
Light comes ON
STILL no notifications of any kind from any app.

Uninstalled again. What the heck?

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Wish I could be of greater assistance. Mine is set as described in my first post and works properly.

Can only suggest you consult the developer.

Best of luck.