Icon index...........

rwenglish1

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I know this has been brought up, but I cannot find the thread. I was wondering if there is an index that shows what icons look like and their functions. Today I have one at the top to the left of the signal icon. It is a sqaure box with currey lines on both the right and left sides.
thanks,
rw

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
That means the phone is in silent mode. The curly lines are supposed to be vibrations.

Even though I totally and completely understand your response I have to chime in and be an arrogant nerd prick given this is the Internet and all and I would be doing everyone a real disservice by just accepting your perfectly competent answer. The rectangle with the squiggly lines is there to represent when the phone is placed in vibrate mode. It becomes a speaker icon with a line through it when placed in silent mode. Spoken as I stare down my nose from my high horse giving myself an inflated sense of self worth as my obvious knowledge of a mundane detail projects my superiority. All as I anonymously hide behind my fabricated forum alias and keyboard

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: D_H

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781