GSM Sim Card

johnbid

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I will be traveling to Europe in mid July, and have been searching for a way to use my MAXX without paying the Verizon global rates, especially for data. In searching the web, some people say that the phone is unlocked to use a foreign GSM sim, and others say the phone is locked to use Verizon GSM only. I have talked to Verizon on two different occasions, and they say the phone is locked to Verizon and they "don't offer that service" when I asked if they could unlock the SIM. Has anyone tried to use a foreign SIM since the ICS update? If so, what services were available?
Thanks in advance.

jjpeter11

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Pre-paid SIM cards are generally an excellent way to ensure the user gets mobile phone system which works towards your budget. You will have to pay for prior to to the items on the mobile. Most pre-paid SIM charge cards permit you to include the services for the mobile phone for the placed time period. You have to preserve a detailed watch out for this likewise although if you've kept items although the air time period has ended your pre-paid SIM card won't be valid. If you try to use the phone it will eventually show you that this service is no longer working. international SIM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair