Has your Zagg wrinkled?

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Rethinking the Zagg shield with a case cover because pressing the volume and lock /unlock key has wrinkled the Zagg shield next to where they are when the case sort of pushes in on the Zagg edge.
Have any of you Zagg owners had that happen? Just wondered if it was a bad install or just the way it's gonna roll. I can get it replaced free. Love it otherwise.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Well sorry for you too bud. It's good to know though is not just me. Seems like the Zagg is a little small on the edges maybe. If it were UNDER the case cover, I think it would be fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
SGP Steinheil "Ultra Crystal" is a much better protector than Zagg and will never wrinkle.

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx

This is what I use.

I had the Zagg Invisible Shield before on my Incredible and I didn't like it because it wasn't smooth.

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I third that. Same provider with zagg so i went with steinheil on all my devices

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
... Never had that issue on any of my 6 previous phones. ZAGG screen protector with an Otter Box is the set up I've been running for the past 3 years and I've never been disappointed. I'm sorry yours isn't working out.

Sent from Razr Maximus

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Zagg has been great for me. There is one tiny little wrinkle at the bottom between the "back" and "search" keys, but very very tiny and hardly noticeable. I've never used Stienhiel but I have loved Zagg.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Got my replacement Zagg in and on today. It's just a PIA to put on really. hard to fit on the screen around the mic/sensors. It actually, I think, is a little bit small for that screen size. But, nobody asked me. :)
I dunno. Next time I might look at others. It IS very resistant though.