Ok guys and gals gotta question. Whenever you try to open page in the browser, does a blank white page pop up?
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    07-10-2012 10:46 AM
    Yup, i get that to sometimes especially if i am in the browser & click a twitter link.. Then i only get white screen

07-10-2012 01:42 PM
    Sometimes if you swipe down on the screen it will open. Sometimes a couple of swipes.
    07-10-2012 02:18 PM
    Really dont wanna put this off on the 4.0 update but it never happened until that. What about yall? Before or after? I just dont want to have to do a factory reset.

07-10-2012 02:55 PM
    Hasn't happened to me yet. I'm using Dolphin Browser HD. Are you using the stock browser?
    07-10-2012 03:06 PM
    Really dont wanna put this off on the 4.0 update but it never happened until that. What about yall? Before or after? I just dont want to have to do a factory reset.

Don't think a factory reset will help but possible. I did factory resets before and after with mine and my sons and it still happens once in awhile. Clearing cash in browser settings and delete data in settings, apps, browser didn't do much for us either.
    Did you try swiping down on the screen when this happens?
    07-10-2012 03:08 PM
    PS. This happens on my Asus prime with ICS also. Quite a bit on this very site also. I just swipe down on the screen once or twice, or wait, and the page usually loads. I use stock and ics browser+.
    07-10-2012 03:13 PM
    Yes Im using the stock browser

07-10-2012 03:27 PM
    Don't think a factory reset will help but possible. I did factory resets before and after with mine and my sons and it still happens once in awhile. Clearing cash in browser settings and delete data in settings, apps, browser didn't do much for us either.
    Did you try swiping down on the screen when this happens?
    No not yet. Will try again here shortly.

07-10-2012 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD