Best buy

cgrass79

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Well thinking about getting my Maxx from best buy.... Its 100$ less here then @ a big red store.... Thoughts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Well thinking about getting my Maxx from best buy.... Its 100$ less here then @ a big red store.... Thoughts?

Are you asking thoughts on buying from Best Buy? I believe you are... if so I've had nothing but great experience buying mobile phones from them. I've tried 3 different smart phones since November. They returned all of them without question and I kept my upgrade eligibility. You can only return one time at VZW and you have the $35 restocking on top of that. For me... it's definitely Best Buy.

I'm actually contemplating upgrading my iphone 4 to the Maxx as well now that it's on sale.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

If you call Vzw telesales they possibly will give a discount to match best buy sales. They have for me when I bought the bionic. Nothing wrong with best buy, I just prefer buying through Verizon.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Does Best Buy give Reward Zone points for mobile phone purchases? And are they able to process the transfer of an upgrade from one line on the same account to another?

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Online now chatting to see if I can get an early upgrade of a week
Chatting with VZW or Best Buy? I asked VZW earlier this year if they'd be willing to pull my upgrade ahead by a few days, and they refused. And I've been a loyal, relatively big-spending customer for a very long time.

cgrass79

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Well csr told me to go to best buy and ask them to call channel support for an upgrade

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
When i got my maxx, best buy was not selling them. They told me it was a Verizon store exclusive, back in March. This sucked because i was able to get $50 off an upgrade going through best buy mobile. But i didnt want to settle with just the normal razr, or any other phone for that matter. Oh well though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Bought my verizon trophy from best buy..
9 mo. ago sales service was OK and I got the online deal...best buy was not selling Max when I upgraded to RAZR or I would have bought from them again. Word to wise shopper...be sure to check verizon on line price...it is sometimes cheaper than Verizon's store price and best buy will honor the online price when the Verizon store won't...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Spatchr

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I originally bought a Razr from Best Buy so I could put it on my Best Buy card due to Verizon not offering financing on phones. Got them to match Radio Shack, they were offering Razr for $150. Wanted the Maxx but could not find any good deals for them to match and $300 was a bit steep.

A week later I found Best Buy’s eBay store was selling the Razr Maxx for $99. Called the local Best Buy and asked if they would match it and exchange the phone, they said they would. Walked out of Best Buy 2 hours later with a $54 refund and a new Razr Maxx.

Here is link Razr is currently $0.00

https://ebay.bbymsolutions.com/category/devices