If you guys have ICS...

beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Are you still seeing connectivity, screen, audio or any other issues? I haven't accepted the ICS update...waiting for the bugs to be worked out. Thanks! !

Ouch...it's a Razr, Maxx.

Oleyeller

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
The ep4gt just got it and I have radio issues. Idk if there are cross device issues..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Installed ON Gingerbread, I had all sorts of problems.
Factory reset and install.... Is all good buddy.

Sent from Marx Maxx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No problems here. I did a cache wipe and then a factory reset for some mild lag, and everything is perfect.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

ghbishop

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
GPS accuracy is terrible. If you use the Navigation stick with GB. I wish I could go back. ICS is pretty but I need the GPS to work more. Maybe they can fix it with the August patch.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Upgraded from stock GB & love it...no problems. There are certainty those with issues but IMHO, it's not on a numerically significant percentage of the overall number of phones. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. FWIW, there is a patch reported to be forthcoming from Verizon soon (next month?) to address the affected phones.

Sent from my Verizon 4G RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

LavenderDroid

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got razr maxx last month and got it just the way I want it and along comes ICS which may or may not mess up my phone.
my battery life leans toward 9 hours as a rule with heavy usage 16 with light. usually enough for me,but I've read some folks say that they are getting really bad battery life with the upgrade, or apps turning on and off and the phone being hyper sensitive.
so I have 3 questions:
1) if i have to do a factory reset and cache wipe do I lose all my settings, past emails,etc?
2) can i undo the update and go back to GB
3)can i just ignore the update notification every day, or will it eventually override my choice?
thanks

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
GPS accuracy is terrible. If you use the Navigation stick with GB. I wish I could go back. ICS is pretty but I need the GPS to work more. Maybe they can fix it with the August patch.

Less than 10 feet off for me. Seems at least as good as GB. At the moment, ICS seems just about flawless on my Maxx, except for the inmput mthod notifier not going away.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
1) if i have to do a factory reset and cache wipe do I lose all my settings, past emails,etc?
2) can i undo the update and go back to GB
3)can i just ignore the update notification every day, or will it eventually override my choice?
thanks

1. Yes, most of them
2. Nope
3. I think it will EVENTUALLY, I may need to be corrected.

Sent from the fingers of a mad man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae