So I just started using Google Music Player (the little yellowish/orangie headphone). Download some deadmau5...enjoyed using the player then.. . I wanted to turn the player off. How are you supposed to turn it off short of force close? On Pandora you can bring up a menu with the command "Exit". I find no such option on the Google player....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    07-21-2012 06:36 PM
    Outside of removing it from recent apps I don't think there is a way..

Sent from my DROID RAZR
    07-21-2012 07:18 PM
    Outside of removing it from recent apps I don't think there is a way..

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Well that's just kinda......lame huh?
    07-21-2012 08:37 PM
    If you are running ICS, hold the home button to open recent apps. Swiping it left or right is supposed to close it. I usually hit pause first before i close it that way

Sent from my Verizon Droid Razr Maxx
    Praggles likes this.
    07-21-2012 08:41 PM
    Swiping it doesn't truly close it. Play music and then go to the home screen and swipe to close it, music still plays.
    The way to close it is to go to the home screen then pull the notification down and you will see the music player in the notification screen and you should see a "x" to the right. Hit that and it will stop it from playing music.
    Praggles likes this.
    07-21-2012 09:04 PM
    Well that at least is convenient if not intuitive. Hey, Google programmer guys! A stop button would work too.

Thanks for the response.

07-22-2012 12:08 AM
    Will doubletwist app allow me to add music from my wife's iTunes account to my Google playlist using USB? Does it convert files to format usable to Android?

Is there a better app or another way to get iTunes on the MAXx.
    Thanks in advance.

07-22-2012 10:04 PM
    Easy phone tunes plus will transfer your music; podcast and pictures to your android device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    Praggles likes this.
    07-22-2012 10:15 PM
    really? Is there no other way to close the app? Things like these make me miss webOS again.
    bradenfontaine likes this.
    07-23-2012 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD