Weather App

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Been looking for a good weather app for quite a while. I used to like Accuweather but since the ICS update the radar loads extremely slow on 3G. Tried the Weather Channel, Weather Underground, Weather Bug, Weather Network.... not satisfied with any of them.

Today I found BeWeather, which is what I had on my Blackberry. This version is much better and handily beats all the others above. The Pro version is only 99? right now. Fantastic animations. Accurate temps unlike Weather Network. Check it out if you need a solid weather app:

App Name: BeWeather Pro
Link: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.bellshare.beweather (5.06MB)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I have tried every weather app out there.. I am an Electric Lineman, i work outside everyday & always looking to see what the weather is or going to be.. Radar, 10 day, detailed weather report & current weather report are all the things I look for & use everyday.. That being said.. By far the best one i have found is called WTOC Radar. Its some local news station in rural North Carolina or some place like that. Its 100% fee & by far the BEST Weather app out there..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Screen shot, they are all animated and highly detailed.

a6f98087-4797-cbd8.jpg

Interactive Radar:
a6f98087-4859-e82b.jpg

eklisiewicz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I think I have probably tried most if not all the weather apps out there. I use Beautiful Widgets in conjunction with Weather bug Elite. It works OK. I also have BeWeather and 1Weather. But I am never completely satisfied with any of them, so I am going to try WTOC Weather.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
W O T C looks nice, but how do you get to settings to disable the temp on the notification bar?

azle

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
A bit pricey but... Radar scope rules it uses the doppler closest to you or yu can decide which to use. No forecast but the up to minute Radar is by far the best. I use it hunting and it really works! It was the first app i bought when I switched to my RAZR!

Azle

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I promise you all to try WTOC Radar.. It is the most accurate in all aspects of weather & the radar map is perfect.. Its the Only one i use now & like i said i work outside everyday doing one of the most dangerous jobs in the works & knowing the exact weather helps me with my job.. Is it going to rain? Lightning? Snow? What's the hourly temp? All things i need to know all day everyday & this one is by far the best... Best of all. ITS 100% FREE

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Reactions: BB9650

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
A bit pricey but... Radar scope rules it uses the doppler closest to you or yu can decide which to use. No forecast but the up to minute Radar is by far the best. I use it hunting and it really works! It was the first app i bought when I switched to my RAZR!

Azle

Pykl3 Is better than radar scope hands down.

As a NWS trained whether spotter I have tried them all. Pykl3 offers the most customization out of and program out there. Import your spotter network number and all the spotters will be visible. Multiple tilts and products. Best there is
Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

BB9650

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I promise you all to try WTOC Radar.. It is the most accurate in all aspects of weather & the radar map is perfect.. Its the Only one i use now & like i said i work outside everyday doing one of the most dangerous jobs in the works & knowing the exact weather helps me with my job.. Is it going to rain? Lightning? Snow? What's the hourly temp? All things i need to know all day everyday & this one is by far the best... Best of all. ITS 100% FREE

Absolutely Perfect!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12