Battery drained overnight?

Gleadogg

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello.... Last night I plugged my Maxx into the charger (which is connected to the computer) as usual. The battery probably was at about 80%, as usual. When I woke this morning and unplugged my phone, it would not respond. Upon plugging it into my wife's wall charger, a battery symbol appeared which showed my battery at 0%!

I have never had a battery issue and I can't believe that it drained to 0% overnight while plugged in. Even if I had left it unplugged it wouldn't have drained that much.

Any clues?

Thanks.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
USB ports on some computers may not have enough juice to give it a good charge. that being said something must have been trying to run on your phone to make it die so quickly. i dont recommend charging via USB ports on computers unless absolutely necessary. System Panel on the play store will help narrow down battery culprits. you have no pay for it, but it is on my top 10 list of must have apps.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.systempanel.r1&feature=nav_other#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDYsIm5leHRhcHAuc3lzdGVtcGFuZWwucjEiXQ..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63