Nothing but problems ever since the ICS "upgrade"

Now my battery seems to drain for no apparent reason fairly rapidly. I have background data turned off the only way you seem to be able to via ICS. (Into Data usage then set limit then restrict background data.), but my phone eats the battery like there is no tomorrow now & it sits on my desk all day hardly being used.

No, I have not added any new apps or programs. I am doing the same things I have always done.

Anyone else have this problem?
    08-02-2012 12:09 PM
    There has been multiple posts of horrible battery life with ICS. I for one have noticed a decrease as well, but not one as drastic as yours. There are some options for you tho, so you may be in luck. You can. Do your standard soft reset. You can install the. 215 leak (solved my issue). Factory data reset. (last option). If you live in an area with weak 4G install LTE on/off from the market and leave your phone in 3G only. Give some of those items a try, hope something helps you out.

You'll never take my unlimited data!
    08-02-2012 12:27 PM
    Make sure your network connection is not on "Global" cause that's what it was set to as default when the upgrade occured. So switch it to CDMA/LTE first. If that's done, try what anthony suggested.
    08-02-2012 12:31 PM
    This thing is also very hot to the touch lately & now it won't turn on at all. Just had it hooked up to my laptop via USB to charge & it didn't charge at all evern though it said it was charging...
    08-02-2012 02:20 PM
    How long have you had it charging? If it went all the way to 0%, let it charge for at least a half hour before trying to turn it back on.
    08-02-2012 04:14 PM
    I had that with Maxx #2. Get rid of the phone.
    08-03-2012 07:02 AM
    Probably not what you want to hear but the factory reset drastically improved my batt life on Razr.
    08-03-2012 08:03 AM
    Doesn't matter now as the phone won't take a charge or turn on so I got a warranty replacement. Just wish I could get it on to erase my stuff before I ship it back.
    08-03-2012 09:40 AM
    This thing is also very hot to the touch lately & now it won't turn on at all. Just had it hooked up to my laptop via USB to charge & it didn't charge at all evern though it said it was charging...
    Just a heads up. Charging via USB is very slow. I believe the power output via USB is half that of wall outlet.
    08-08-2012 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD