Got tablet?

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Since we're all such Androidphiles here, it'd be interesting to see who has a tablet and what kind you have. They sorta run and in hand.. these phones and tablets... Apps/tethering, etc.
I am the proud owner of a Kindle Fire but I have to admit I'm lusting for a Nexus 7.
:)

Sent from Marx Maxx

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Since we're all such Androidphiles here, it'd be interesting to see who has a tablet and what kind you have. They sorta run and in hand.. these phones and tablets... Apps/tethering, etc.
I am the proud owner of a Kindle Fire but I have to admit I'm lusting for a Nexus 7.

Sent from Marx Maxx

ditto and ditto

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hate to be a traitor but the new iPad. It is provided to me through work however so that's my excuse.

SiN92-1.gif

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Sent from Marx Maxx

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with recent ICS upgrade:)

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
OG Xoom still on ICS, haven't had time to wipe it and go to JB since I'm having issues with loading JB. I might pick up a ASUS Infinity Pad 700. Or maybe a ultra book but I'm not sure yet.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
We have 2 Razr Maxx's, 3 Rezounds for phones.
We have an Asus tf101 and tf700 both with keyboard docks, Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0, Vizio tab, and a rooted nook with cm7. And that doesn't count all the ones we have sold traded etc. Me and my son are electronic technology nuts. Mine personally are the Tf700 and the Samsung tab 2 7.0.
What's weird is my favorite of every tablet we have or have had is not the $700 Tf700 it is the $249 Samsung 7". It is much more convenient, easier to handle and haul around. And a lot less bugs and smoother than the rest.
PS. I can't bring myself to buying a tablet with little internal storage and no external storage "Nexus7".
Another PS. If you want a 7" Jellybean tablet wait a little more than a month. The Acer A110 will be out with quad core tegra 3 , JB. It will also have extra ports and external SD slot that the Nexus 7 doesn't have for the same price point as the Nexus 7.

Last edited:
Reactions: FenwayPhil

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
The storage problem was an issue for me, but I got over it with the cloud.

And.. I'll just leave this here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Trinity Seven kernel to overclock to 1600mhz and various other tweaks. Also got the Glazed ROM running.

Those quadrants were just for benchmarking purposes. I actually underclock to save battery so I normally run a 4.5 - 5k quadrant with battery saving settings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Reactions: bradenfontaine

mapexonly

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I sadly have no tablets at all I'm too broke for that, I've got kids, bills, and a crappy paying job. I've tried to win everything possible with no luck so unless a miracle happens this maxx with hdmi cable is my large tablet lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXXIMUM AWESOMENESSMOBILE

Reactions: bradenfontaine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12