Best Voicemail App

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi there....I'm coming from a Sprint, Samsung Epic Touch 4G and there is a feature that I really miss from that phone. I could see all of my voicemails individually and listen to whichever one I wanted to in any order. Now, with the stock RAZR Maxx app I obviously can't. I just downloaded YouMail and it isn't bad, but thought I'd pick the brains of some of the more experienced members here to see what you all liked. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Non-rooted, btw.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
IDK, but I am watching this thread. I am on VZW and they already have an app, which isn't great but it is usable. I wonder if a different one would work better?

Gleadogg

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
jeffrok is correct... I believe. I used Youmail for a long time and then tried Better Youmail, which seems to have a few more better features but often has trouble connecting to their server. So now I'm back to Youmail and satisfied.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes you do. And you know what sucks about that? You DON'T if you have an iPhone! Just if you have Android or BB.

The Architect

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I like Google voice. You can set it up for voicemail only.

Works well, I can check it from any computer (helpful when traveling internationally), and the price is right (free).

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: CaliberSRT4

PrinceCorwin

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
All I'm interested in is a voicemail app that will show the number of messages in the bottem right corner of the icon like the phone and message apps do. I tried YouMail and it didn't do it. Does anyone know which one will do that without me having to download and try out all of them?

ryanidcomm

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Ive been using google voice since my first Droid ... Good for international travel like stated before. Can check it by logging into your gmail... No Size limit ... (so far)... Its nice cuz i can reference voice mails from 6 months ago..

It also dose decent job transcribing your email to text Too... This is super nice when someone leaves you a call back number and all you have to do is click the link (phone number) and it throws it in your dialer ...

The only time google voice is a issue is when I upgrade phones and forget to install it right away.. haha User error

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol