Need Help ASAP Please!

CaliberSRT4

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Razr Maxx is stuck on "Android System recovery (3e)" I can' get out of it. I was rooted trying to restore back to the stock rom when it said error and send me back to the stock recovery. I can't get out of it. Can't install old stock rom. please help. thanks

isaacdibb1095

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Razr Maxx is stuck on "Android System recovery (3e)" I can' get out of it. I was rooted trying to restore back to the stock rom when it said error and send me back to the stock recovery. I can't get out of it. Can't install old stock rom. please help. thanks

Just hit it with a hammer until the screen goes black. That should work... :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

CaliberSRT4

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I was using safestrap but i can't get on it, im stuck on the normal recovery.

---------- Post Merged at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Hopefully he read the directions and is using safestrap

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
dont i need to be on AP Boot loader to use that? i can't get to that

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried using power and volume down to get it to reboot?

If you're in the stock recovery isn't there a reboot option?

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Yep, the one that says return to stock ics. Be sure to continue when it says press any key to wipe data or exit to keep it.

Since you are coming from another rom and trying to restore, you will need to wipe data or you won't boot up

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

CaliberSRT4

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I did it on my other lap top which all ready had utility on it, ( i forgot lol) but i ran the software till it said to wipe it, which i did. now i can reboot it right?

---------- Post Merged at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I got it working again. Thank you both for help. Thanks a lot, i was freaking out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21