How to Root, Install Safestrap, and custom ROMs

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah true. I like launchers but I always get my screens all set up then by the time I download one I don't feel like setting them all up again lmao

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes HTC does, or did. Make a white one. But from what I understand, they were having issues with the white paint chipping off and exposing the white plastic underneath. They were going to delay the release of the white version but I don't know until when.

Anyone know when it will be released or where I can get my hands on one?

Nova can restore saved backups of your settings from other launchers, iirc/fwiw. :)

Sent from my Overly Suspicious Robotic Grouper

Dandroid2010

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I need an advise.
I recently bought my Razr Maxx in Singapore. its an Asian Version. Im planning to root and install custom roms. im not used to rooting and stuff but i can definitely follow instructions. :D
Question is will this work on my device if its an asian version? Sorry im just a noob. :)
Thanks!

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I need an advise.
I recently bought my Razr Maxx in Singapore. its an Asian Version. Im planning to root and install custom roms. im not used to rooting and stuff but i can definitely follow instructions. :D
Question is will this work on my device if its an asian version? Sorry im just a noob. :)
Thanks!

I believe the utility is Verizon only I'm afraid. This would be a question for the genius minds over at WWW.droidrzr.com or www.xda-developers.com

I hate to send you away without a certain answer, but I can't help you :(

sent from the fingers of a madman

send me a PM if you have any questions

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Had a massive the force close off the camera gallery MMs and gmail earlier today while running the above ROM. The day of just post an update hopefully that will fix most of that I'm about to flash that and I'll let you know afterwards. Besides all of that this thing is smooth fast response is all around great. Will give a detailed review hopefully by the end of the week. Now if someone is looking for a fast stable stock reliable rum I still say go with ArcticHD

Sent from the fingers of a madman
BradenFontaine@gmail.com

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably flash that.. I was running koa aokp before but there were too many little bugs. This looks good. I think I can get over the screen shot issue and screen rotation thing.

Braden, On a side note, have you had issues with Google now? If I hold the search key and say "when do the tigers play" it would pop up with the half card that shows who their playing, and it would say "the tigers are playing the royals at 7:05 pm"

Now it just shows the half card and doesn't speak, so i have no clue when they are playing

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
yqupydyg.jpg

Right now it's working fine for me try a reboot and see if that helps

I just looked at the time stamp that you posted that mean honestly that time google it was kind of buggy for me I don't know if that means anything but...

Sent from the fingers of a madman

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
It works fine now during the game. But before the game it doesn't. Very weird. It used to tell me what time they played and stuff, but during the game it worked by telling me the score and inning.

I'll have to try again tomorrow before the game and see if it works:thumbup:

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been an Android user for over a year now and never rooted any of my devices. (and I've had several in a short time!) I use my phone (my phone is provided to me courtesy of my employer) quite a bit and stay fairly up to date on new apps, tips and tricks. I've never really felt limited before, but I would love to eliminate some of the bloatware like everyone else. Should I root, or not? What is the realistic, day to day benefit?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21