importing itunes

NinerJet9

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
What are you guys using to import iTunes from a MAC to the Razr? I'm old school and i was burn a cd and then converting it to MP3. I know there are better options ..

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Play Music (comes installed) can also be set up to automatically download your entire iTunes library and auto download any new iTunes purchases.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Agree with above, Google Play Music is a good way to go. However, it is important to know that you can't directly sync iTunes with Google Play. What you have to do is install the Google Music Manager for your Mac, which can then upload your entire music library to the Google cloud (up to around 20000 songs for free). Once it's in the cloud, Google Play Music can access it anywhere you have a data connection, on any device.

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Agree with above, Google Play Music is a good way to go. However, it is important to know that you can't directly sync iTunes with Google Play. What you have to do is install the Google Music Manager for your Mac, which can then upload your entire music library to the Google cloud (up to around 20000 songs for free). Once it's in the cloud, Google Play Music can access it anywhere you have a data connection, on any device.

Yes, good point I should have mentioned. You have to enable these settings on your computer once Google Music manager is installed. Then it is done automatically. Once they are stuck in the cloud you can download them all to your phone so you don't need wifi or burn data to listen.

NinerJet9

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Bdiddy and dubfish: thanks for the great tip. i'll definitely try that option as a I prefer using native programs over 3rd party apps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463