I have hand my MAXX for little over a month now, and I've noticed an echo on music playback. I primarily use Play Music, but I've also noticed this issue with Pro Player. Any ideas? Thanks
    10-28-2012 01:36 PM
    Settings >sounds> scroll down to audio effects and click on wired stereo devices and either turn it off or make sure it's not set to something that would echo. I keep mine in 3D stereo and it works great

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS
    10-28-2012 08:41 PM
    Also, if you have your phone plugged into (via headphone cable) and the source you're plugged into does its own EQ settings, turn the effects off under Settings -> Sounds -> Wired Stereo Devices.. No need to have both devices process sound.. I also diable "Enable Audio Effects" unless I'm only plugged into speakers or headphones. If I am plugged into my car stereo, I turn off effects.
    10-29-2012 12:44 PM
    I've got a pair of Sennheiser CX160 in-ear headphones, and whilst they're not the best in the range we've noticed issues on various Android phones where the music seems to sound fine, not as crystal clear as it should be, but the vocal sounds echoey and distant and hardly audible. These used to work; they're less than a year old (9 months). Stopped working completely in HTC m8, worked via 1 ear perfectly in ipod touch, and echoey in galaxy s7 and iphone. Would it be the earphones, or is it a software issue?

I've read the above posts, there are no audio effects on and no EQ setting other an normal. No SRS, wow effects, surround, concert hall or other setting.

Thanks,
    Russ
    10-02-2016 03:47 AM