Bluetooth and Car Dock settings

FAiello

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I have had the Razr Maxx Vehicle Dock from Motorola for a while and have been able to plug in the audio to my car stereo and use a Bluetooth earpiece for phone calls only, all other audio was thru my car speakers. I recently bought a new Motorola Elite Flip earpiece and installed My MotoSpeak, since that I can no long get the audio thru my car speakers only thru Bluetooth when the Bluetooth is enabled. Question is there a setting I am missing to go back to what I had before the new earpiece?

Last edited:

FAiello

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I found an app called Soundabout lets you control the media audio and the phone audio output locations. Can set to either bluetooth, speaker, or headphone jack. Only downfall is you have to manually change the location. Still haven't tested it on my vehicle dock where the audio is output thru the usb connection then an audio cable to the cars input. Will post the results later today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

FAiello

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
That app didn't work because the audio needs to go thru the usb port. Anyone else have some ideas?

woodslink

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
That app didn't work because the audio needs to go thru the usb port. Anyone else have some ideas?

Working on that now for SoundAbout......Go into Google play to email me if you like to test it.

FAiello

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you Woodslink for solving my issue. You are the best. Verizon or Motorola had no idea how to solve this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance