4.1.2 JB for my Maxx....

Effenhimer

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: December 24 Update?

Got the same thing. Was downloading for about 45 minutes then got notification download failed. Now I'm up to date. Killing me!

Same here on my wife's phone. Just wanted to check and make sure I didn't screw it up by turning it off since it wasn't downloading. She can wait, she doesn't care one way or another.

drdeath91

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I got mine too. Appears to be standard jelly bean, so I'm not sure if there are any new features above Google now, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

gymgal1951

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I replied earlier that update stalled. Then a message with orange triangle saying it would download on wifi or off peak hours. Latest is orange triangle gone, in settings it says "system up to date" Still running ICS 4.04. And that's okay!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

vahe8

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Help! My screen told me there was a download, and when I tapped download, it said "there was an error downloading" and now I can't find the update:(

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site

So does that mean I need to throw my phone back to stock to see if I get this ota?

I just Flicked that message to you via my MAXXed out RAZR

vahe8

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I got the notification after I got out of the movies. I hit download but nothing happened. Rebooted several times now and it still says I'm up to date. Where's my Jelly Bean? Haha.

Same happened to me:(

Hojosmad

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Verizon stopped the update. Not sure when they will release it fully again.

afranko22

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

Whew sounds like i was a lucky one lol. The auto correct seemed of at first but its getting better

Sent from my Verizon Droid Razr Maxx

William Napier

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
My Razr Maxx started to download and then failed upon waiting on it to do so after 20 to 30 minutes. Still on Verson 4.04 .... No JB for me yet,,, not sure what happened : (

robocp4

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

do you lose anything? apps? what the screen looks like? your pix? I can never remember

robocp4

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

NVM went to DL it and it told me I was up to date. :( boooo I wanted jellybeans instead of ice cream

Skydaver

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I got the download notification today, did the download via WiFi, went out on some errands, then did the install. 4.1.2 for me! I'm not signed up for any special updates.

Now I need to learn what JB gives me over ICS. Google Now is nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome