Got ROMs? Flashable ZIPs for your Alltel MAXX!

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I have to find a stable internet connection to download everything and give it awhirl as 3g keeps cutting out on the download that was for ADT windows..I need actual internet lol

Yep, the CM source is a very big download. Also I updated my post above with the Thumb build.

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks crap man the alltel build is running great so far with jbx kernel and deep sleep seems to be working correctly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I will give it a try once I get the download and play around..hoping to give ya one less thing to have to do craptorman...thanks for The build will post back on it once I can download it

2 percent battery loss on around 9 hours downtime..definitely a lot better thank u yet again craptorman

Came across and app called cyan delta updater..use it at all craptorman? It just downloads the changes on cyanogenmod ROMs and flashes them instead of the entire rom..wonder if we could get it to work with the xt912 version to ours as long as there isn't framework or MMS updates

Last edited:

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I will give it a try once I get the download and play around..hoping to give ya one less thing to have to do craptorman...thanks for The build will post back on it once I can download it

2 percent battery loss on around 9 hours downtime..definitely a lot better thank u yet again craptorman

Came across and app called cyan delta updater..use it at all craptorman? It just downloads the changes on cyanogenmod ROMs and flashes them instead of the entire rom..wonder if we could get it to work with the xt912 version to ours as long as there isn't framework or MMS updates
Cyan delta sounds interesting I may have to check it out. By the way this new build is running faster and has better battery life than any CM build I've ever ran on my RAZR, I love it!

Sent from my XT908 using Tapatalk

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
The only problem with cyan delta is we don't exactly have a nightly every night like official CyanogenMod but I think if we have it set up to use the xt912 version it may work it really depends on where the changes ate tho..I'll look into it more after work and post back but it could b pretty nice if it does work plus it saves time for craptorman :) which I may add yesterdays build is great can't complain about anything :)

Edit.
I'm downloading the spyder nightly from 1-26-14 and will use that as the build I am running...I figured our version wouldn't have anything for it and I was correct when I tried it...once downloaded I will backup and then try flashing the delta and will report back in around four hours give or take with whether or not this is a way we can flash night lies and easier keep up to date with this. I think it could work with minor updates but feel the bigger ones with add in the Verizon info so wed kinda b Sol lol.

Last edited:

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
The only problem with cyan delta is we don't exactly have a nightly every night like official CyanogenMod but I think if we have it set up to use the xt912 version it may work it really depends on where the changes ate tho..I'll look into it more after work and post back but it could b pretty nice if it does work plus it saves time for craptorman :) which I may add yesterdays build is great can't complain about anything :)

Edit.
I'm downloading the spyder nightly from 1-26-14 and will use that as the build I am running...I figured our version wouldn't have anything for it and I was correct when I tried it...once downloaded I will backup and then try flashing the delta and will report back in around four hours give or take with whether or not this is a way we can flash night lies and easier keep up to date with this. I think it could work with minor updates but feel the bigger ones with add in the Verizon info so wed kinda b Sol lol.

Awesome keep us updated that'd be cool if we could just do that most of the time to keep up with the latest changes.

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed tho with the nightly builds they fix one thing and it breaks something in return...biggest problems by the sounds of it are WiFi and a couple other issues...WiFi is iffy for me but I think it is the WiFi here honestly as i can't stay connected to it and keep getting errors or it stays connected but stops working idk honestly.

Its a bust...downloads the little update but packs it into the xt912 zip instead of leaving it out like how I was hoping

Last edited:

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed tho with the nightly builds they fix one thing and it breaks something in return...biggest problems by the sounds of it are WiFi and a couple other issues...WiFi is iffy for me but I think it is the WiFi here honestly as i can't stay connected to it and keep getting errors or it stays connected but stops working idk honestly.

Its a bust...downloads the little update but packs it into the xt912 zip instead of leaving it out like how I was hoping

I have no WiFi issues here. Everything is working fine so far been using WiFi while at home. Everything is fast and working great. Haven't tried GPS yet and I never use Bluetooth so can't comment on those.

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I think its just the WiFi at work...always have problems with it and everything is great here too...no lag good battery life..still gotta try Bluetooth so no comment there either

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Craptorman, which kernel are you running for the latest Alltel build? You say the latest updates by Stargo. Is that JBX?

Also what gapps?

He said he was running jbx which is a separate kernal u need to flash and it is made by dtrail on xda. Once set up properly it gives great performance and great battery life and it pretty stable I've been running it for a couple months and this is his best one yet.

Gapps I'm running 12-08-13 no set metadata most others won't flash for me this is for 4.4.1 but everything works flawless for me

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Craptorman, which kernel are you running for the latest Alltel build? You say the latest updates by Stargo. Is that JBX?

Also what gapps?

For the last week or so I've been running a kernel built will stargo's latest commits. Pretty much all those commits are now in CM11 kernel. I like to run a build for a bit before i put out builds for you guys.I'm only guessing that dtrail has put these same commits in jbx, haven't looked at jbx source in a while.

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Don't blame ya..make sure its stable before doing up the builds and passing out on us.

I'm trying to get Ubuntu on VM working...think my comp is too old Cuz its slow as all hell lol

arboria

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Is there a newer version of gapps ? I tried craptormans multi carrier rom and I'm getting keyboard and gapps fc's

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

killthedope

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi team

i have a xt908 Appalachian Wireless , aciidently bought this thinking it is xt912 maxx , i am in india getting to make this work on gsm network . Can you help me with a build for this model

Spikemonkey

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey, Craptorman! Could you please make an Ntelos zip for your latest CM11? I am just looking for the stock form of it. I would really appreciate it. Or, if it is possible to apply your fixes to the available, nightlies, and you can tell me how I can do that as well to save you the time. Either way, thanks!

Last edited:

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the delay everyone. Been sick, busier than I care to be at work and at home. Got a new build for you all to try out. Trying something different for the different carriers. You'll need to edit the build.prop file before you flash the zip. You'll need to comment out the carriers that are not yours and un-comment your carrier. In the example below Alltel is the carrier to be used.

cm-11-20140313-UNOFFICIAL-spyder_acg_us

#ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310350
#ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Nemont
ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310330
ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Alltel
#ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=311050
#ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Thumb Cellular
#ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310470
#ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=nTelos
#ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310600
#ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Cellcom
#ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=311070