Got ROMs? Flashable ZIPs for your Alltel MAXX!

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I work in a little party store and a lot of people have been sick as heck, glad to hear u made it through it..it seems to just go on and on and on.

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Keep getting service not active on network when trying to send MMS. Changed build prop to thumb settings. Have internet And everything else seems to work except MMS. Also under network instead of saying thumb like it normally would it says roaming indicator off.

Last edited:

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Keep getting service not active on network when trying to send MMS. Changed build prop to thumb settings. Have internet And everything else seems to work except MMS. Also under network instead of saying thumb like it normally would it says roaming indicator off.

That's the same as I was seeing on some test builds last week. I'll look over the thumb stuff and see if something jumps out at me. Ahh crap, completely forgot all the thumb stuff. It's all missing. I'll try and get a fixed build out, probably gonna be tomorrow.

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
That's the same as I was seeing on some test builds last week. I'll look over the thumb stuff and see if something jumps out at me. Ahh crap, completely forgot all the thumb stuff. It's all missing. I'll try and get a fixed build out, probably gonna be tomorrow.

Fair enough, no rush Ill switch back to The previous build just thought I somehow messed something up lol.

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
New build is up. I updated my post #619 with the link. Download again for the new build. Thumb is the enabled carrier in this build.prop so if you're on Thumb Cellular you won't have to edit the build. prop file.

Spikemonkey

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the delay everyone. Been sick, busier than I care to be at work and at home. Got a new build for you all to try out. Trying something different for the different carriers. You'll need to edit the build.prop file before you flash the zip. You'll need to comment out the carriers that are not yours and un-comment your carrier. In the example below Alltel is the carrier to be used.

No need to apologize! Thanks for your work that allows me to have a phone with a software system that's not ridiculously out of date! But a quick question: Does anyone know how to change the recording resolution in the camcorder? I cannot for the life of me find that setting.

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
No need to apologize! Thanks for your work that allows me to have a phone with a software system that's not ridiculously out of date! But a quick question: Does anyone know how to change the recording resolution in the camcorder? I cannot for the life of me find that setting.

Press and hold screen, should get a popup menu, pick setttings, then on next popup menu pick video quality.

iaminflames

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Let us know how it goes if you try to root! I'll be getting a Moto X when my contract is up for renewal in November. So it'll likely be the same build as yours.

Yea I'm planning on rooting but sounds like there's very little dev work for the at&t moto x since they locked the bootloader.

Sent from my XT908 using Tapatalk

Spikemonkey

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone here use Koush Voice+? It hasn't been working right with this new version. Also, I can only get my W-Fi to connect with WPS. If I manually input my WEP key it just sits there repeatedly authenticating. Any ideas?

Last edited:

fantasy2c

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone here use Koush Voice+? It hasn't been working right with this new version. Also, I can only get my W-Fi to connect with WPS. If I manually input my WEP key it just sits there repeatedly authenticating. Any ideas?

I haven't left my house in two days to try WiFi as i dont own it but try toggling airplain mode..used to work in similar situations.

dbthegreat

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I also have Cellcom and have made those changes - data basically stops working afterwards (no 3g, no 4g - see next sentence). Going into the settings > mobile networks > preferred network type, it's set to 3G. It allows me to change it to LTE, but as soon as you close the settings and come back in it's back to 3G with no connection. Also System Select is defaulting to Home Only, it can be changed to Automatic but again goes back to defaults when settings are closed.

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I also have Cellcom and have made those changes - data basically stops working afterwards (no 3g, no 4g - see next sentence). Going into the settings > mobile networks > preferred network type, it's set to 3G. It allows me to change it to LTE, but as soon as you close the settings and come back in it's back to 3G with no connection. Also System Select is defaulting to Home Only, it can be changed to Automatic but again goes back to defaults when settings are closed.

Download the lastest nightly for spyder (Verizon) and compare build.prop files. Look for anything that has lte in the line. Make yours match the verizon one, leave the following lines alone tho. See if that works.

ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310600
ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Cellcom

Craptorman

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Got another new build for you all to try out. We now have working HDMI output thanks to Lucian Cristian and Stargo, all credit goes to them.:D You'll need to edit the build.prop file before you flash the zip. You'll need to change the ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric and ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha lines to your carrier. The carriers info is listed below

cm-11-20140321-UNOFFICIAL-spyder_acg_us

ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310350
ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Nemont

ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310330
ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Alltel

ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=311050
ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Thumb Cellular

ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310470
ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=nTelos

ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=311070
ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Element Mobile

dbthegreat

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Download the lastest nightly for spyder (Verizon) and compare build.prop files. Look for anything that has lte in the line. Make yours match the verizon one, leave the following lines alone tho. See if that works.

I can do that. Out of curiosity could I use the build.prop from the stock build of ICS running on another ROM slot as my reference?