Video output for RCA plugs

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
You can't directly output audio thru a micro-usb, because the micro-usb port is a data port or charging port. The two adapters you listed look brand-specific.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forum

Michael Moolekamp

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all of your comments... They are all very helpful.
@jeffrok I was kind of thinking that way.. Was a hopeful comment. Just wanted to see if anyone had tried this type of cable and had any luck. Thanks for the info..

@carracerz14.. Oh yes it does.. It has AUX RCA jacks.. red, white, and yellow... that is the reason I was looking for the easist way to connect the Razr Maxx..

@dpham00.. Yes I had seen that converter.. I was looking for a smaller unit due to the space limitations. I will also need a HDMI to Micro HDMI reducer to make this work. Thanks for the link and info I will probably go that direction..

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
So it doesn't have like a 3.5mm input jack?

Most of the times the rca jacks are for connecting to subs and other things

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Ford sync and it doesn't have an input jack? Every car I've been in with sync has had it. What car is it if you don't mind

Michael Moolekamp

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
2013 F-150 .. It has RCA inputs for video and sound (marketed for video gaming and such), two usb (that can connect to an apple device and be controlled by he sync, and my razr can be used as a usb device), and I think it is mainly designed to work with BlueTooth more that with wired. I just don't understand why sony did not included an HDMI slot for the video.. Microsoft probably had something to do with that. lol...

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
2013 F-150 .. It has RCA inputs for video and sound (marketed for video gaming and such), two usb (that can connect to an apple device and be controlled by he sync, and my razr can be used as a usb device), and I think it is mainly designed to work with BlueTooth more that with wired. I just don't understand why sony did not included an HDMI slot for the video.. Microsoft probably had something to do with that. lol...

Nice truck. My mom's boyfriend built it. Lol.

As to why they didn't include a simple input jack is beyond me. You may just have to settle for Bluetooth. Or powered hdmi to av converter

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all of your comments... They are all very helpful.
@jeffrok I was kind of thinking that way.. Was a hopeful comment. Just wanted to see if anyone had tried this type of cable and had any luck. Thanks for the info..

@carracerz14.. Oh yes it does.. It has AUX RCA jacks.. red, white, and yellow... that is the reason I was looking for the easist way to connect the Razr Maxx..

@dpham00.. Yes I had seen that converter.. I was looking for a smaller unit due to the space limitations. I will also need a HDMI to Micro HDMI reducer to make this work. Thanks for the link and info I will probably go that direction..

You just need a male to male micro hdmi to standard hdmi to connect the phone to the box.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae