Soak test for Jelly Bean

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hallelujah! It's been a while since I've read a post from you, bradenfontaine, but this is a good one!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

kevin.slawinski

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Hypothetically, if I was to stay rooted with Voodoo, do ya think I'd have a problem?

Or should I actually go back to stock?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX. YES THIS HAS TO BE IN CAPS.

kevin.slawinski

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Since I checked that I'd be testing on the JB leak, I should just wipe away root with Matt's utility, then update to it again off needed, right?

Sorry for the dumb questions. First time (potential) soak tester here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
From the time the soak test actually starts, usually 1-2 weeks. People have only gotten the email notification that the test will start soon, so it might be more like 2-3 weeks from now, which should still meet the Q1 deadline.

oyeyemi808

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
From the time the soak test actually starts, usually 1-2 weeks. People have only gotten the email notification that the test will start soon, so it might be more like 2-3 weeks from now, which should still meet the Q1 deadline.

Just curious, do these MF's get a kick out holding back updates to the very last day of projected release date/ " by end of Q1 ( yes i know i could have sideloaded)

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Explicit

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
My sis and mom, both got the mistake pushed update. I wonder if they will still push this update to them? They should I think.

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
My sis and mom, both got the mistake pushed update. I wonder if they will still push this update to them? They should I think.

They should be in the clear based on what I read. hopefully I'm not wrong there.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Funny thing, I got the leak legit pushed by Verizon... Then moto sends me an invite to the soak. So Ladies and gentlemen, the left hand doesn't know what the right has done, is doing, or is planing on doing. So folks try not to read too much into what either company has done, is doing, or what they say they will do...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

RushNFour

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Funny thing, I got the leak legit pushed by Verizon... Then moto sends me an invite to the soak. So Ladies and gentlemen, the left hand doesn't know what the right has done, is doing, or is planing on doing. So folks try not to read too much into what either company has done, is doing, or what they say they will do...

Actually my survey asked me if I was on the .211 or the JB build (can't remember the version number) so I am assuming we will get the OTA regardless.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
How do i log in to the Motorola feedback network page, I've tried and tried to find it and I just can't. I got to one log in screen, and it was non responsive with me. I finally got frustrated and gave up. I signed up for the survey and hopefully I get picked, but I have no way of being able to report my experience to Motorola if I can't log in to my account.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
If you are chosen they will send you a link to a private forum that only you can visit and from there you will report with others on your experience

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
How do i log in to the Motorola feedback network page, I've tried and tried to find it and I just can't. I got to one log in screen, and it was non responsive with me. I finally got frustrated and gave up. I signed up for the survey and hopefully I get picked, but I have no way of being able to report my experience to Motorola if I can't log in to my account.

During the survey they ask you if you can sign in. Why say you could when you can't?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power