Calendar issues?

xNana24x

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Before JB update, I was able to select the date on the calendar to add new event, now if I do, it brings you to the agenda. :confused:

Anyone else having this freaking issue?? It's annoying because I have to take extra steps to add a new event now. grrrr:mad:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I thought that's how it was in ICS as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I think the easiest way to pick a day from the month view is to hit the menu button and select "New event." You might still have to adjust the date, but at least you don't have to go through the agenda view.

xNana24x

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Previously, I didn't have to. My favorite view is the month view, but in that view all I had to do was select the date and automatically the date would open to post a new event. Now it jumps to the agenda from month view. Im all 'easy way out', hate extra steps. LOL

I think the easiest way to pick a day from the month view is to hit the menu button and select "New event." You might still have to adjust the date, but at least you don't have to go through the agenda view.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I can see how that can be annoying. Unfortunately, updates don't always mean improvements ...

Rogus

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've never used the month view, but I just tested it and tapping on the day in month view takes me to whatever calendar view I was in previous to be in month view. If I was in agenda previous to month I go to agenda, if in day view I go back to day view. So, being in month view and tapping a day doesn't always necessarily take you to agenda view. Just for information as I wasn't aware of how this process worked.

I wasn't able to find a way to get "new event" to come up just by tapping the day when in calendar view.