Download Problems-New Maxx Owner

sebrajane

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I just brought home the Razr Maxx a few hours ago. It was an upgrade from the Droid X2 and was purchased for its (supposed) better battery life.

Other than phone calls, texting, and the occasional surfing, the primary use for the phone is to stream radio shows, and download older shows & bits. With the use of the factory installed browser or firefox browser, the streaming seems to work, but downloading a radio show (.mp3 format) or listening to it in a pop-up player does not seem to work. I have tried a few other music apps to see if that helped, and it did not. Most frequently I get the "That cannot be accessed at this time, please try again later." It works fine from the computer, and fine from my wife's phone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have tried talking to both Motorola & Verizon, but neither had a usable solution. It simply may be that I'm new to this phone, and am having trouble acclimating, but in the meantime, it's frustrating that it won't do one of the four things it was purchased for.

Thanks

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Is there an app that will let you stream what you're wanting instead? Does the problem happen on mobile data as well as WiFi? Or just one of them?

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

sebrajane

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
No, there isn't an app. It seems to be doing it with either mobile data or the wifi. I didn't know if there was a setting or something I was missing.

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd have to try one of the streams you are to see what happens.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Typically if it us a flash issue, it won't even start

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn