Case suggestions

frdstang90

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I have an Otterbox Defender case for my Razr Maxx and I just broke my second clip on the holster. Otterbox warrantied the first so I cant complain there. This seems to be the weak link for me because I broke the same thing on my Droid X holster also. Are there any other cases out there that people have had good luck with? Not sure that I want to change but I sure would like to look at some others that people have had good luck with. Thanks

scotts9219

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Personally I don't use a case regularly but I have a Seidio case and use the standard Verizon side holster for the belt. Bad news is the phone won't fit in the holster with the case on. That's why I don't use the case often. However, I've always been very impressed with the build quality of the cases from Seidio.

Just my $.02

Jack33

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I use Qmadix case, which I love because it is slim and gives my phone the hard metallic-like protection that I think fits the Maxx image. However, it does not come with a holster.

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Trident Aegis for good all-around protection, but adds bulk..

Otherwise I like the Cruzer Lite Androidify cases.. Cheap, not over-protective, but slim, and keeps the body unscratched.

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
The two-part Aegis doesn't have a holster (do you mean like a belt loop type?).. The silicone part of the case moves a little, but with the solid black plastic outer shell, it would be very hard to remove the phone from the case accidentally. I like it because it has port covers, to not let dust in. Those are pretty easily accessible.

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't use a case. (shrug)

I have dropped my MAXX several times and have only gotten a few scuff marks on the outside trim. Nothing on the glass either and I don't use a screen protector. I honestly don't see the point with kevlar and gorilla glass. I am most think I am tempting fate but I am ok with it.

Sent from my KFTT using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03