Razr maxx battery life vs others

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Why would I even consider another phone if their battery can't even match the razr maxx? I'm a sucker for new technology and the latest smart phones, but honestly I can't find one that measures up to the maxx's battery life. I was so close on getting the galaxy note 2 last night. So glad I didn't. This phone's battery is the sole reason I'm sticking with Motorola until it comes out with the next greatest and latest phone.

sooner7

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I would sacrifice battery life to get away from a device with a display that terrible. It is so pixelated it is not even funny.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I would sacrifice battery life to get away from a device with a display that terrible. It is so pixelated it is not even funny.

"Terrible" is a bit of an exaggeration. Sure it isn't HD, but it came out a year and a half ago. I personally don't find it excessively pixelated. If that's a problem, then the Razr Maxx HD is a fine alternative.

scotts9219

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

Really? I've never had a problem with the display of the Maxx. I find the display bright, tight, and colorful. Frankly it's amazing technology.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21