RAZR MAXX, jellybean ROMS?

TobiLove92

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. Just looking for a lil help. Have a rooted 4.1.2 jellybean RAZR MAXX, I can't seem to find anything on some cool ROMs to download. I'm still a lil afraid of messing my phone up with a bad ROM or unstable one. Can somebody a lil more skilled help me? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you for reading!

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. Just looking for a lil help. Have a rooted 4.1.2 jellybean RAZR MAXX, I can't seem to find anything on some cool ROMs to download. I'm still a lil afraid of messing my phone up with a bad ROM or unstable one. Can somebody a lil more skilled help me? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you for reading!

Welcome to the forums!
I don't really keep up with the Droid line. I tried looking on XDA for your device and could not find it. It is possible there is no one supporting it yet.

TobiLove92

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thank you!
Man this sucks. I love/hate my RAZR MAXX. I had an HTC Incredible and ran CM7 on it. I absolutely loved it! I see there's a CM9 and CM10. But I don't know how to get those. Thank you for replying!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you!
Man this sucks. I love/hate my RAZR MAXX. I had an HTC Incredible and ran CM7 on it. I absolutely loved it! I see there's a CM9 and CM10. But I don't know how to get those. Thank you for replying!

You could try CM site. I didn't look there.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

TobiLove92

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I tried looking up the ROMs on those links but I couldn't find anything that had a download. I did the OTA update to 4.1.2 JB, and a lot of the ROMs I've found say it has to be on ICS...

Ryan0720

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

there is all kind of roms for the maxx...the way i like doing it is downloading goo manager and browse all compatible roms..that should keep you busy for awhile....

SoccerRef12

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
First thing you need to decide is whether you want a Blur, AOKP or AOSP ROM. Each has their advantages/disadvantages.

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx using TapaTalk 4

SoccerRef12

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I tried looking up the ROMs on those links but I couldn't find anything that had a download. I did the OTA update to 4.1.2 JB, and a lot of the ROMs I've found say it has to be on ICS...

Try RageROMs.com, that's where the developers moved to.

SoccerRef12

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
What is the differences between those 3 different ROMs? You don't need to go full depth.

The differences is in what works and what doesn't work. All that info is in the descriptions. I prefer blur ROMs because everything works. But it's a matter of preference.

TobiLove92

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
The differences is in what works and what doesn't work. All that info is in the descriptions. I prefer blur ROMs because everything works. But it's a matter of preference.

Hey I am running the CM10.2 ROM.. It was supposed to be the stable one. But I think its the AOKP. Where can I find the Blur ROMs? I looked at that website and I didn't want the ragerom. Its too red for me.

SoccerRef12

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey I am running the CM10.2 ROM.. It was supposed to be the stable one. But I think its the AOKP. Where can I find the Blur ROMs? I looked at that website and I didn't want the ragerom. Its too red for me.

Google is your friend!