Droid Razr no OS, how to unbrick?

SaamiPC

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Ok, Here's my situation. I installed CM 11 on my droid razr(xt912), and it worked fine for a while. the phone started to feel sluggish, so I reinstalled CM. Then I had the bright idea to format the internal storage and the sd card to get rid of the stock OS to give myself more storage space. I did that, and now I am stuck. I no longer have any form of OS on the phone, no safestrap, no nothing. I can boot into recovery, but I don't know what to do from there.

Is there a stock update that i can flash from recovery? I have looked for hours and can't find anything.
I need help. any ideas?

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Ok, Here's my situation. I installed CM 11 on my droid razr(xt912), and it worked fine for a while. the phone started to feel sluggish, so I reinstalled CM. Then I had the bright idea to format the internal storage and the sd card to get rid of the stock OS to give myself more storage space. I did that, and now I am stuck. I no longer have any form of OS on the phone, no safestrap, no nothing. I can boot into recovery, but I don't know what to do from there.

Is there a stock update that i can flash from recovery? I have looked for hours and can't find anything.
I need help. any ideas?

ADB sideload ?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is there a guide somewhere i could follow? I've never used ADB before.
Offhand, I don't think there are any guides for ADB (I will look into correcting that), there are, however, many YouTube videos that at least cover the basics. Perhaps even for your device.

From an AOSP M8

SaamiPC

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Kids NEVER ROOT ANDROID WITHOUT KNOWING ADB!

look at the teamwin guide it should be pretty generic after all.

Offhand, I don't think there are any guides for ADB (I will look into correcting that), there are, however, many YouTube videos that at least cover the basics. Perhaps even for your device.

From an AOSP M8

ADB sideload ?
Thanks for all the help guys, but I had someone on another forum help me out. Now the only issue is the battery went dead. any ideas on how i could charge the bettery? I tried to take the battery out, but I dont have the tools to do so... :/

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for all the help guys, but I had someone on another forum help me out. Now the only issue is the battery went dead. any ideas on how i could charge the bettery? I tried to take the battery out, but I dont have the tools to do so... :/

Plug it in?

SaamiPC

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
well, i ended getting a factory cable to flash, but i need a jelly bean ROM, and i cant find any. i already tried flashing ICS, and it wouldnt let me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae