Ok, Here's my situation. I installed CM 11 on my droid razr(xt912), and it worked fine for a while. the phone started to feel sluggish, so I reinstalled CM. Then I had the bright idea to format the internal storage and the sd card to get rid of the stock OS to give myself more storage space. I did that, and now I am stuck. I no longer have any form of OS on the phone, no safestrap, no nothing. I can boot into recovery, but I don't know what to do from there.

Is there a stock update that i can flash from recovery? I have looked for hours and can't find anything.
    I need help. any ideas?
    12-06-2014 08:44 AM
    Ok, Here's my situation. I installed CM 11 on my droid razr(xt912), and it worked fine for a while. the phone started to feel sluggish, so I reinstalled CM. Then I had the bright idea to format the internal storage and the sd card to get rid of the stock OS to give myself more storage space. I did that, and now I am stuck. I no longer have any form of OS on the phone, no safestrap, no nothing. I can boot into recovery, but I don't know what to do from there.

Is there a stock update that i can flash from recovery? I have looked for hours and can't find anything.
    I need help. any ideas?
    ADB sideload ?
    12-06-2014 11:46 AM
    ADB sideload ?
    Is there a guide somewhere i could follow? I've never used ADB before.
    12-06-2014 01:01 PM
    Offhand, I don't think there are any guides for ADB (I will look into correcting that), there are, however, many YouTube videos that at least cover the basics. Perhaps even for your device.

From an AOSP M8
    SaamiPC likes this.
    12-06-2014 02:26 PM
    Kids NEVER ROOT ANDROID WITHOUT KNOWING ADB!

look at the teamwin guide it should be pretty generic after all.
    12-06-2014 04:16 PM
    Kids NEVER ROOT ANDROID WITHOUT KNOWING ADB!

look at the teamwin guide it should be pretty generic after all.
    Offhand, I don't think there are any guides for ADB (I will look into correcting that), there are, however, many YouTube videos that at least cover the basics. Perhaps even for your device.

From an AOSP M8
    ADB sideload ?
    Thanks for all the help guys, but I had someone on another forum help me out. Now the only issue is the battery went dead. any ideas on how i could charge the bettery? I tried to take the battery out, but I dont have the tools to do so... :/
    12-11-2014 09:33 AM
    Thanks for all the help guys, but I had someone on another forum help me out. Now the only issue is the battery went dead. any ideas on how i could charge the bettery? I tried to take the battery out, but I dont have the tools to do so... :/
    Plug it in?
    12-11-2014 09:34 AM
    Plug it in?
    lol xD
    as far as i know, the droid razr doesn't charge without an OS.
    12-11-2014 10:18 AM
    lol xD
    as far as i know, the droid razr doesn't charge without an OS.
    Boot into twrp and charge just plug in and use the combination to boot into twrp.
    12-11-2014 12:10 PM
    well, i ended getting a factory cable to flash, but i need a jelly bean ROM, and i cant find any. i already tried flashing ICS, and it wouldnt let me.
    01-14-2015 12:51 PM