I ran over my Driod RAZR MAXX - phone is dead - Anyway to recover the pics?

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Moto Driod RaZR MAXX. Run over it and now its completely dead. I do get a solid green light for about 3 secs if i plug it up to charger or to a USB cable. But no other response. I have a few pics that were not backed up that I need to get back and I dont know how to get to the internal storage. Plugging into USB and laptop does not see the phone at all. Any tricks that anyone can think of?

Thanks for your ideas.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Putting the motherboard into a working phone might let you get the pictures off, but I doubt that there's enough left of the motherboard to do even that. (This is why the industry considers any file not backed up as an unneeded file. One can never know when the original suddenly becomes smoke. If you need the picture, take it and back it up. If you're taking a series of pictures, take them, then back them up. At least to the SD card, if not to a cloud account also. ["Too many backups" is a bunch of words that has no meaning - it's like "too good health". Be paranoid. Back your phone up to a few free cloud accounts. That way, if California decides to slip into the Pacific at the same time that you run over your phone to get away from your burning house, you'll still have a few backups left.)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams