Ordered a Bionic, might as well wait for this one?

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
My bionic is due to be delivered tomorrow but now seeing as the announcement for this phone is coming tomorrow, Im not sure if I want the Bionic anymore.

WIll I still have to pay Verizon $35 restocking fee if I refuse the shipment?

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I believe you're going to have to pay, but they often let it slide if you talk to them nicely. I would nt accept the bionic at this point either

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Bionic last Friday. I'm betting that I'll be taking it back tomorrow. I just hope unitas newer phone has the lapdock. I'm addicted to that thing.

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I've refused shipping a couple of times and have never had to pay the restocking fee. I've even sent a couple phones back after using them for a couple days and the only times I've had to pay the $35 fee was when the phone was purchased in a corporate store.

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I've refused shipping a couple of times and have never had to pay the restocking fee. I've even sent a couple phones back after using them for a couple days and the only times I've had to pay the $35 fee was when the phone was purchased in a corporate store.

+1
I bought an experia play from an online retailer and exchanged it after a week of horrified use for a Charge and they only charged me for price difference of the phone. Even shipping the experia back to them was free.
Coorporate won't do that.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

Blitzdroid

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
+1
I bought an experia play from an online retailer and exchanged it after a week of horrified use for a Charge and they only charged me for price difference of the phone. Even shipping the experia back to them was free.
Coorporate won't do that.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

There are no $35 charge if you exchange for another phone. $35 only for a return.

Mahbles

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a Droid Bionic as well, paid the whole unit price, since I'm still out of the upgrade window. Can I just hang onto the box, unopened, and exchange it for a Razr when it's released?

Mahbles

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I actually decided to keep my Bionic. I'm outdoors a lot and truth be told, the RAZR probably has the same guts (except the processors) so I'm just going to keep it. I currently have a Droid X, so going from the DX to the Bionic isn't too difficult, and I'm quite happy with the Bionic!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca