delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
And I was right!! pre order on the 27th!!! This phone is incredible!! The motorola droid I always wanted and needed, especially since I'm a phone abuser. Good luck selling screen protectors and cases for this beast! though it might be slippery...just assuming

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if this a Verizon exclusive, or will it eventually come to Sprint? Specs look good..
They said it is being released as a droid razr on VZW then will be released as the moto razr for the rest of the world later. Sorry not to have a direct answer, but this is what they said.

Blitzdroid

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I wonder why the low activity in this forum? Is no one interested?
Nexus prime forum has like 10times the amount of post and threads.

robwilldominate

May 25, 2011
Visit site
this phone really hasn't had the build up like the others (nexus, vigor, tb, and bionic). probably because no one thought that moto would release such a superior phone so soon after the bionic. once the advertising amps up, you'll see some more traffic. but don't count on it being as eagerly anticipated as the prime.

VonRBuzard

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Any idea how much Off-Contract??
A couple of weeks ago I had my brand new Bionic Stolen and was about to order a replacement. Now thinking of waiting for the RAZR

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Well, the playground just keeps getting more equipment! My orig. Droid contract is up and I've been waiting, first for the HTC Vigor since their phones have been so good. Then, word of the Nexus Prime came and figured it would be an even better choice. Now this.

Is it a big deal that it doesn't have Ice Cream Sandwich? I like the durability of the Moto phones, but the Bionic was a bad phone overall, so I wonder, is this going to be a great one?

d1c1ple

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
non user replaceable battery is a negative; do we know if it has an externally available MicroSD slot for additional capacity?

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, the playground just keeps getting more equipment! My orig. Droid contract is up and I've been waiting, first for the HTC Vigor since their phones have been so good. Then, word of the Nexus Prime came and figured it would be an even better choice. Now this.

Is it a big deal that it doesn't have Ice Cream Sandwich? I like the durability of the Moto phones, but the Bionic was a bad phone overall, so I wonder, is this going to be a great one?

I never got the update thing. The bolt finally got the gb update and I couldn't tell the difference. The only plus for ICS is no buttons.

=Any idea how much Off-Contract??
A couple of weeks ago I had my brand new Bionic Stolen and was about to order a replacement. Now thinking of waiting for the RAZR
I am patiently waiting also....

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Big qHD scren, 1GB RAM, 1.2, dual core, dual cam, nanonite splash protection(??) soft buttons, and the biggest item that might get me to buy this...Gorilla Glass. This phone just suddenly shot to the top of my list. Locked bootloader? So what, hasnt stopped my current DX from doing whatever I want it to,lol

d1c1ple

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
phone looks very sweet; wish it did not have the hump at the top.. Have to see what the Final Vigor looks like and tonights Nexus event :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech