Anyone else buying RAZR off contract?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to take the dive. Wondering how many people are in the same spot. I know I'm going to like the phone alot, I've really liked all the Motorola phones I've had in the past. I just hope they don't release RAZR 2 a few months down the line. I would think this would be their flagship phone for awhile, even after what happened with the Bionic. Either way, I'm ready for the launch.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I have been sitting on 2 upgrades since July waiting for something like this. By the end of next month I will be sitting on one upgrade patiently awaiting CES. Very patiently, as it is easier to wait when you aren't in the market just yet...

the one and only M

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I just hope they don't release RAZR 2 a few months down the line. I would think this would be their flagship phone for awhile, even after what happened with the Bionic. Either way, I'm ready for the launch.
I would feel 1000 times worse than bionic users are feeling now if Moto decided to show off something way better at ces. I don't think that'll happen though.

jimmyk0789

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to take the dive. Wondering how many people are in the same spot. I know I'm going to like the phone alot, I've really liked all the Motorola phones I've had in the past. I just hope they don't release RAZR 2 a few months down the line. I would think this would be their flagship phone for awhile, even after what happened with the Bionic. Either way, I'm ready for the launch.

If the bionic released like it should have back in may it wouldn't be so.bad for the bionic

jensinger83

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I got the bionic about a month ago, and I didn't know about the droid razr. If I would have known I would have saved my upgrade until it comes out. But I do love my bionic though. Especially coming back to android after iPhone.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I plan on it. Have a Thunderbolt right now, getting tired of the freezing up and HTC Sense force closing on me all the time. Had the OG DROID and never had any issues, ao I guess I'll go back to Motorola.

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I was going to get one until I checked and found out it is not a global phone. Looks like Moto and/or VZW won't go Global on an 4G phone. Speed... .Speed and more Speed.

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I already Pre Order Motorola Razr and already Unlock from mobicity.com.au (Australia) with price AUD 699 (without shipping).
I think Motorola Razr / Motorola Droid Razr will be in the market around 10 or 11 November 2011.
I cant post link.

matthew2109

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm seriously contemplating it. Currently have a TBolt and already saved six hundred up for a phone. But the Rezound is looking more and more sweeter. Decisions, decisions

Sent from my TBolt using Tapatalk

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking of buying it full retail. I like the docks this device has. Unless HTC comes out with something sweet with awesome accesories. Always liked the HTC devices. Never liked the razr. Maybe Cus I didnt like to have the same fone as every one else. I had a Helio ocean once. Probably one of very few hundred people in my state. I liked that. So I am in a bit of quandary.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Nope, I'm buying this device at the upgrade price to replace my Thunderbolt. I paid full price for that back in March and now I'm ready for the RAZR.