So I'm hoping Amazonwireless or Wirefly have a good deal on this phone. I'm fully prepared to pay $299 for it but I did get a great deal on my last phone going through Amazonwireless.com

Since most $250+ phones dont seem to get the incredible deals like the $199 phones do on these sites (I paid .02 cents for two brand new fascinates, the week of launch) and the fact that the upgrade cost is ussually 50-100 dollars more expensive then the new activation deal.. I'm hoping to get it for somewhere between $175-250.

For anyone intrested.. heres the invoice from my Fascinates:

All sizes | fasc | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing my upgrade through Amazon.. If their is zero discount.. then I'll do it through Verizon Wireless direct.
    10-26-2011 11:04 AM
    I'm hoping for a Costco deal akin to what they had for the Bionic. Car dock, home dock, maybe HD dock, and phone for $280. One can dream....
    10-26-2011 03:36 PM
    Im hoping so too for a costco deal. Right now Im just hoping that Costco will get it. They dont have any information on the phone yet. They said they should however get it, but as far as when they dont know yet. Typically they said when a new phone comes out they usually get it a week or two after it is launched.
    10-26-2011 03:45 PM
    I'm hoping for a Costco deal akin to what they had for the Bionic. Car dock, home dock, maybe HD dock, and phone for $280. One can dream....
    If costco has something similar to that, then im in.
    10-26-2011 08:57 PM
    Costco is becoming the place to buy it seems. Why go anywhere else? 90 day return policy!!!!

I passed on the Bionic from Costco but while there, the guys implied that they pretty much have some type of bundle for their new phones. Will definitely be checking.

This RAZR may be the one for me. Between it and the Vigor. If something else comes in by end of January that blows my choice away........I know some folks don't like planning on doing that. I am not planning. Just like the policy and the option it presents.
    10-27-2011 01:00 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought VZW's return policy supercedes that of costco's in terms of cell phones? (I know this was a recently changed policy in many third party stores..and I could have sworn costco was included)
    10-27-2011 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD