Best holster for new Droid RAZR?

Prairiedogman

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Due to the unique size and style of the new Motorola Droid RAZR, will existing holsters fit or will I need to wait for a custom version to become available?

dchesebrough

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a similar problem finding a holster.

I opted for the Otterbox Commuter Series case for my Droid Razr Maxx but am having a heck of a time finding a holster that can accommodate the bulkier size. Has anyone here found one? I am afraid I'm going to have to use a tablet case or something. I maybe should have opted for the Verizon or Motorola case/holster combos but with my job it would be easy to drop my phone. I'd hate to spend the money I did on that phone and then break the thing. It is very safe in that Commuter case, even as dorky as it looks.

Anyone out there have any ideas of a holster that will carry the Razr Maxx in a Commuter case?

Thanks!

XAVIERIAN

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi,my name is Chris and I am an accessory addict. Personally, I found the pure gear case/holster for the razr to be the best of both worlds. It has a hard plastic case covering the back and sides of the phone but also a compatible holster that the phone can slide into. It is nothing like an otterbox in terms of level of protection like a commuter or defender, but it's a nice mix of a hard cover (like a case mate) and a holster.

Thanks
Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol