Razr camera question

desoulja2185

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I currently have an HTC Thunderbolt and though the shutter isn't like the one on the GN, It's not something that I complain about or even bothers me. I really hope that the camera is as good if not better than the one on my TBolt. Honestly, HTC phones have the best cameras that I've seen. Never really played with a Bionic because from the very first time seeing it, I was like "Nah, I don't like that at all" The size, the thickness, I just wasn't for it. As much crap as people talk about MotoBlur or whatever, I really think that it's a very clean UI. Compared to my HTC with all the Cartoonish things and Sense, don't get me wrong Sense is not bad, but when having it side by side with the latest Moto phones, it just looks "kiddy"... Though that's only MY opinion. My Droid X was okay to me, never had any problems with it at all, I just wanted to get grandfathered in to the unlimited 4G so I got the TBolt, plus I actually liked the Evo at launch. Really for me, the larger selling point for me for the TBolt was that it actually did simultaneous voice and data over 3G. That's what drew me to the phone.

shadrap

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The camera is the big thing for me also. I tried the Bionic and it was horrible. I am not saying it has to be as good as the iPhone 4s, but with kids I still want it to be good. If the RAZR has a good camera that will solidify my decision.

desoulja2185

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
The camera is the big thing for me also. I tried the Bionic and it was horrible. I am not saying it has to be as good as the iPhone 4s, but with kids I still want it to be good. If the RAZR has a good camera that will solidify my decision.

Yea, I was all for preordering on the initial day, but I think I'm going to wait until the phone is actually released to see it and get a feel for it. I like ICS, but I think I can live without it for a while. One can always update the software on a phone to pretty much make it do whatever they want it to do, what you cant change is the hardware and physical features which is what attracts me to the RAZR more than the GN. The camera is a MUST though!

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Well after getting a 5 minute hands on with a tester's Razr two days ago, I can honestly say that the camera works flawlessly. I just hope that when my Razr arrives on the 11th, that it's camera works just the same, and that the test Razr's camera just wasn't a fluke. :-\

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Well after getting a 5 minute hands on with a tester's Razr two days ago, I can honestly say that the camera works flawlessly. I just hope that when my Razr arrives on the 11th, that it's camera works just the same, and that the test Razr's camera just wasn't a fluke. :-\

You said it works flawlessly but didn't answer the question asked. Did it have a 0 shutter speed?

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I hope its good Cus it is a piece of hardware that is standard for most smartphones. But I tested the bionic in stores and they seem to work pretty good. The cameras work great. Hardly any lag. Focuses correctly, and I haven't seen anything wrong with it. Almost bought one but then this was announced..... The razr. So I guess I'm gonna get this. And if the camera is no good. Return and replace for another. And if it still no Good, I return to my tbolt.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae