RAZR in store! Really waiting until 11:11am

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The overseas reviews of the battery are very good but they only have 3G - so we have to wait for a true test when they come out.

With the Nexus next to the RAZR both being off the Nexus looks amazing since it's all glass. However the glass does not have Gorilla Glass which is a major turnoff.

n00basaurus

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
just got done playing with it too great phone definitely buying it on friday and the lady confirmed that i have to wait until 11:11 dumb! The phone felt great and its very good quality the screen is great and no lag at all the camera does take awhile to take the picture unlike the rezound and gnex but other than that its a winner to me just have to see if the battery last long enough for me.

Next to Best Buy? I'm also in SD.

n00basaurus

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Here are some pictures I took with the RAZR.

Also some things I noticed; the screen on the Bionic was way brighter than the RAZR, white websites looked a bit gray, and both were on max brightness. Could be a bug because whenever I pressed the home button while in the browser, it would get brighter for a second.

Not a fan of the power button. Feels a lot like camera buttons on other Motorola devices.

AeroEngi

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Here are some pictures I took with the RAZR.

Also some things I noticed; the screen on the Bionic was way brighter than the RAZR, white websites looked a bit gray, and both were on max brightness. Could be a bug because whenever I pressed the home button while in the browser, it would get brighter for a second.

Not a fan of the power button. Feels a lot like camera buttons on other Motorola devices.

Is the shutter speed quick or does it suffer the same problems as the bionic? Thanks for the pics.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

n00basaurus

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
It seemed pretty fast to me. Never tried the Bionic camera so not sure what you mean by that.

Also I forgot to mention that the speaker film cover or whatever it is is very easy to push in with your fingernail.

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Moto speaker covers are usually just for show - the speaker is not affected by the cover at all. I dinged my speaker grill on the OG Droid and it sounded the same.

Looking at those picture it looks like the RAZR is a bit wider and longer than the Bionic.

If you look at my stat sheet the Nexus will be huge.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante