You have questions. I have a Droid RAZR. Ask away.

AeroEngi

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
How long does the battery really last in everyday, usual conditions (normal usage)? Also, what's this I keep hearing everyone saying that the screen sucks? I played around with one at a local Verizon yesterday and I actually thought the screen was quite nice. What do you think of it? Also, does it really warm up when you use it a little?

Thanks.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Phil,

The only question I have is this: I am a reasonably smart guy... How hard is it going to be to really get in to Smart Actions to where it really helps me out?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

zhawks

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Could you post some pictures of it next to an OG Droid? I would like to see the relative size difference between the two because I won't be able to get to my local store before mine shows up on my doorstep.

Secondly, how bad am I going to want to root in order to get rid of all the bloatware apps I will never use?

azhalvy13

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Good questions, folks, most of which so far can be answered by reading the review.

Will snap some shots of it with the OG Droid tomorrow.

Really? That's kind of a weird way to answer the questions.....You ask for questions, you get them and then say "read this review"....Why not just post the review link in your OP and call it a day....They want to know YOUR REAL WORLD tests, not the tests of a website....battery life, screen impressions, etc....

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes there's a notification light on top and yes the charger type is the same as og droid, as all phones nowadays, micro usb.

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The screen is great, you must turn up the brightness. The sound is great, you must turn up the BASS and it still will be worse than the Bionic because of size.

It's the same size as the Bionic. Of course way bigger than the OG Droid.

It has a very prominent Notification light. All USB's work in all phones.

The haptic feedback is weaker - same reason - thin.

Otherwise I consider it an upgraded Bionic.

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Phil,

I don't understand VZW, maybe you could help me out. I was in a VZW store last night and held and played with the new RAZR. I fell in love with this phone. But, it is not a global phone.

I have looked at the specs on the Galaxy Nexus and that to is not global. Then here yesterday the announcement of the Droid 4 also not global. So my question, by chance do you know what is behind the thinking of VZW in offering a 4G global phone?

THARD11

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Really? That's kind of a weird way to answer the questions.....You ask for questions, you get them and then say "read this review"....Why not just post the review link in your OP and call it a day....They want to know YOUR REAL WORLD tests, not the tests of a website....battery life, screen impressions, etc....

+1

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Not to be an ass, but the review is not difficult to find as it's on the main page. And why should he re-write all of this information just so you don't have to read the review? Phil would have answered any questions that were not answered in the review had they of been asked. That was the point of this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781