Data plan promotion?

aguay86

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Just read the BGR Motorola DROID RAZR review and down at the bottom i found this:
The Motorola DROID RAZR will become available on November 11th at 11:11 a.m. for $299.99 on contract. Verizon is also offering a limited time promotion as far as 4G smartphone data plans are concerned, so a customer who signs up for the 2GB monthly plan for $30 will receive the 4GB data plan, and someone who wants something smaller will be able to add a 300MB data plan to any Verizon Wireless phone for $20 a month.

This is good news for me being a new verizon customer I preordered the razr on 10/28, Just hoping this promotion is valid, ill stop by my local verizon store tomorrow and hopefully talk to someone who knows what the hell theyre talking about. Overheard one of their employees today telling some lady that the razr was a 2.2ghz phone...

P.S. this is my first real post here let me know what you think :p

aguay86

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Also found this: Verizon 4G Devices Get Free Data in Temporary Promotion - Tech & Trend

I know most of you guys probably have unlimited, but im ditching my ATT unlimited plan due to theyre service recently. Im not a heavy user, the most ive ever used in a month was 900mbs. That will most likely go up with the razr and 4g, but i dont think ill ever come close to 4 gigs.

UPDATE: It's now on the verizon website :)

Last edited:

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That's an excellent promotion for Verizon to be running. I'm just glad that I'm on an unlimited plan because I would never be able to survive on such a small plan. My last day of the cycle is on the 10th and I've already used 18.368 gigs of data. I have the unlimited hotspot, but that's a lot of data. Netflix sucks it up lol.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Holy schnikes! That's a lot of data to be using wirelessly!

This will be my first 4G phone and I'm looking forward to it. :D

That's what happens when you use Netflix while at on the go constantly. I'm sure many think I'm the reason data is so high, but I pay for the mobile hotspot for a reason. Verizon gives me 16 MBPS download and I'm supposed to never use it? Haha... Right. Enjoy lightning fast speeds man.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk