RAZR system dump, wallpapers, ringtones

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
System dump (236MB)
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Ringtones (14MB)

Wallpapers (14MB)
attachment.php

wezra

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Although I will never get this phone... being that I am on T-Mobile... I have to say that I am not all that impressed with the Wallpapers. I would think they might be more impressive.

dustinfrank

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Noob question (don't hate): what directory do the wallpapers need to be in if i want them available through the default wallpaper menu option?

Devilicus

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if this is the case for anyone else but it seems like the wallpaper zip file isn't working; all the links from multiupload don't work

Gaurav

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I am really interested in the contact widget shown on the review here. It that in the system dump posted in OP? I would love to get the widget for my EVO 3D... :-\

JediMasterTim

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why the hell you guys use (or....force your users to use) some lame invasive file server like MultiUpload but it tells me a lot about who's behind Android Central. This is my last visit. Later

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I don't know why the hell you guys use (or....force your users to use) some lame invasive file server like MultiUpload but it tells me a lot about who's behind Android Central. This is my last visit. Later

1. nobody forces me to use anything. It's an anonymous upload (important when dealing with pure evil companies like motorola) and has built in mirrors.

2. Bye.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MngGyN8Q294[/YT]

r.hutchins

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
anybody know where to put these on my thunderbolt so that they are recognized by the default wallpaper application? if there are instructions somewhere, post those instead please. thanks in advance!

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
anybody know where to put these on my thunderbolt so that they are recognized by the default wallpaper application? if there are instructions somewhere, post those instead please. thanks in advance!

I think they just go to your gallery for wallpapers. Tones go into your media folder.

JakeChance

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
When I was at the Verizon Kiosk today I saw a RAZR with this awesome looking forest wall paper. Any idea what that one is from since it's not in this pack?

dqdude

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Excuse my ignorance...new android owner here. I tried to download the ringtone for my nexus and a I ended up with some program called vgrabber that changed my home page and added a toolbar to my browser. :(

What am I doing wrong?

acjrcas

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I need to download one of the wallpapers since it disappeared from my phone. Is there a way to restore it. Its the one labeled wallpaper_13_00146.jpg Is there a way to download it and import it back to my droid phone? The support team had me wipe the phone but that didnt restore it. It was a waste of time.

I appreciate the help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs