Motorola Razr: Lots of content coming - unboxing and 64GB SDXC te

NZtechfreak

May 24, 2011
Visit site
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkCdb9K3pGI[/YT]

...and also, 64GB micro SDXC cards confirmed working in the Razr:

AndroidNZ: [UPDATE: Confirmed working in the Motorola Razr too] Sandisk 64GB Micro SDXC cards confirmed WORKING in Galaxy S II, HTC Sensation, Galaxy S, ASUS Transformer, and Galaxy Note!

x2_9467573

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Re: Motorola Razr: Lots of content coming - unboxing and 64GB SDX

This is good to know.
Just in case I happen to max out any of my 32GB SD's.
:cool:

Adam Sawyer

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site

Can you see if the screen turns green when set to lowest brightness?

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site

That's not the U.S. Verizon version so that's probably why it's accepting the 64GB SDXC card. Plus, SDXC cards aren't available in the U.S. are they? I haven't see any available. At least not on Newegg, and they have everything.

milkshed27

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site

That's not the U.S. Verizon version so that's probably why it's accepting the 64GB SDXC card. Plus, SDXC cards aren't available in the U.S. are they? I haven't see any available. At least not on Newegg, and they have everything.

I don't think it being the international version has anything to do with it. These cards have been reported to work on multiple Android phones by various users.

Yes they are available in the U.S. but they are practically brand new so they're hard to find atm. Not to mention expensive.

SanDisk? Mobile Ultra

A search on Amazon for "64GB micro sdxc card" will get you a few results as well.

papa.joseph

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site

I am brand new to droid platform. Reformed iPhone user. I followed the suggestion and found this card on amazons sight "SanDisk 64GB Ultra Secure Digital High Capacity, SDXC, Memory Card, 15MB/Sec Read/Write Speed" will it really work in my Razr?

milkshed27

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site

I am brand new to droid platform. Reformed iPhone user. I followed the suggestion and found this card on amazons sight "SanDisk 64GB Ultra Secure Digital High Capacity, SDXC, Memory Card, 15MB/Sec Read/Write Speed" will it really work in my Razr?

No, what you need for the Razr is a "Micro" SDXC card.

Try this link >SanDisk? Mobile Ultra

Entering this promo code should get you 10% off. Z472D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty