This forum has been quiet

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
This forum seems to be quiet after launch. Others (Bionic, X) seemed more active...is it just that less people have bought the razr so far because of the Nexus release (coming sometime soon)

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Ppl are busy enjoying their phones, man!!! lol

Naw...on other sites its been more lively. Its like on 1 site before it came out RAZR section was almost dead and one site it was one of the biggest recent topics.

Last edited:

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Amazing Device sales should be good. Let see how the Nexus and the Resound do. I think Motorola hit a home run with the Razr.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I can't believe how fast this device is! So far flawless besides the camera could be better. The UI is great compared to HTC I like what Moto has done with this phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Um. cause everyone has to spend all their time charing up their RAZR?

I am getting great battery life no complaints here at all. This phone is amazingly fast! Don't knock it unless you try it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Just happily enjoying my phone. So glad I picked the Razr. For me, it's the right pick. I'm not interested in rooting aka trying to brick my phone, which is the group the Nexus is after. The Razr just works flawlessly.

bubbadog

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Havehad no problems with my Razr. Funny how people root or otherwise alter the way a phone works then complain and blame the manufacturer or cell carrier-

nufan4115

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I love my razr also. I had the rezound, but the battery life was just awful. I took a chance that the razr would hopefully have better life, and shazaam it is great. Just really curious how ics will look on it with moto's ui on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084