problems with heptic feedback

KKURTZ78

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have been having problems with the heptic feedback on the Razr. The buttons are either working fine, not working at all, or can barley feel the vibration. The same goes for the keyboard. Is anyone else having these problems?

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I too have noticed that the haptic feedback vibrate is almost nothing compared to my past phones (D1, DX, TBolt). Now, I do have an OtterBox Defender case on my RAZR, so that could be stopping me from feeling most of the feedback, but I still think it should be a bit stronger.

djousma

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
works fine for me. However, I did turn it off to improve battery life. that little vibration take a lot of juice.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I too have noticed that the haptic feedback vibrate is almost nothing compared to my past phones (D1, DX, TBolt). Now, I do have an OtterBox Defender case on my RAZR, so that could be stopping me from feeling most of the feedback, but I still think it should be a bit stronger.

I think the haptic feedback is great considering how thin the phone is.

snppr22

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine is insanely high. Its makes the whole phone feel cheap and broken and it sounds like someone shot a duck. I am guessing I got a bad handset.