Capactive buttons stopped working, anyone else?

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
All four of the buttons at the bottom of the Droid RAZR I have have stopped working. First time it did it , I reset the phone and it was working fine. About an hour later they stopped working again. This time I reset and still not working. I then did a hard/soft reset holding down power and volume down and the capacitive buttons are still not working.

Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix? I literally cannot even go into an app, because once I am there I am stuck there forever.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried power the phone off and back on? Have you tried a hard reboot??

I would hold down the power and volume down key for about 10 seconds until it reboots. I would bet that will get them working again.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Did it get wet? sure it has nano coating but it doesn't mean it can't mess up with some water.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jabonky

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I have been having the sme issues with my Razr. It is very inconsistant, sometimes they light up and sometimes they don't. They work, they just don't light up.

SpyglassSally

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I assume you are testing in low light? Mine don't come on unless the light is low. Also check if you have power management settings affecting it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool