really again??

furbymac

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
is it just my phone or has verizon data crashed again? i live in the indy area and havn't had a data connection for about an hour and a half now

update: called verizon they issued me a service ticket....yay me i guess.... i live on the fringe of expanded 4g service and seem i can get that just fine but when it tries to switch back to 3g it all goes bye bye. hmmmm

Last edited:

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
is it just my phone or has verizon data crashed again? i live in the indy area and havn't had a data connection for about an hour and a half now

update: called verizon they issued me a service ticket....yay me i guess.... i live on the fringe of expanded 4g service and seem i can get that just fine but when it tries to switch back to 3g it all goes bye bye. hmmmm

What do u mean by issuing a service ticket? And I lost data for a while that day too.

Sent from my HTC ZETA using Tapatalk

furbymac

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
i guess it was just an issue with the towers in my area. i was able to get 4g fine but since i live on the outside edge of the expanded area it is mostly in 3g and when it would try to go back to 3g i would loose data but when 4g would come back in range the 4g would work fine. a few hours after i posted this it started working again and i received a txt message saying they fixed whatever the issue was.