Loving the droid razr

jkellynewyork

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Got this for my biz phone line and hardly use iphone 4 anymore. The free app a day from amazon app store is my fav so far. And 4g is blazing fast. Love the big bright screen. Its a gorgeous phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Got to say I love mine to best of all battery life12 hours today still had 30% left. About 6 hours on phone calls some web and texting

cerktman

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
If there's a GSM version in the works, I'm on it

Nothing official for AT&T or TMobile here in the states, but isn't a GSM version released for Canada and other parts of the world?

You should be able to get one of those and have it work on the US networks, as it has the same GSM 850/900/1800/1900 and HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100 radios that the US carriers use.

Beate Varrecchia

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I love mine too !
I had the Droid X for one and a half year, and loved it all the time. But this is just GRAVY !
So quick and smooth, downright gorgeous !
Beate:)

WCapers

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I love love my phone too. It was a hard decision between the Razr, Nexus, and Iphone until I played with them side by side. Any one else trying to deside between the Razr, Nexus, and Iphone should visit a Verizon store and play with them side by side.

The only thing going for the Nexus was ICS and its screen; the camera, radio strength and build quality over canceled these out.

The Iphone was cool but the screen size was too small and I am not a big fan of its lack of personalization.

In person it was a no brainer for me -- the Razr blew me a way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze