Not able to connect to any wifi network

shavens

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got a Droid Razr this past Friday and I'm not able to connect to any wifi network. I've called Verizon a few times and Motorola a few times and nobody can solve it. They recommend that I bring the phone into Verizon for a replacement. Does anybody know any way of solving this issue? I love the phone but I need to be able to connect to wifi for some things.

pbj420

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Can u get on the wireless network with a computer or other wireless device?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

shavens

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sarah

Yes, I can do it on my old droid 2 without a problem. I have an open wifi network at work that I like use when I need it. The people that sit right around me can access wifi to on their android phones.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sarah

Two possible things you can try.
1) Unplug your router for 30 seconds then plug it back in. Then try to connect.
2) If you have a firewall set up on your computer, turn it off then try to connect your phone to the wifi. Then you can turn on your firewall again.

pbj420

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Then personally I would return the device for a new one. They should replace it with a brand new phone if u just bought it. If u have called customer service and they can't help then I would say that ur phone has a faulty network card in it. There isn't much anyone can do on these forums for that problem unless u root ur phone. Even then its likely u still won't get it to work if it initially didn't work coming from the factory.

pbj420

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
ur welcome. Sorry I couldn't be more of some help. Here's to hoping the next phone works just fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey