Screen went to black !

fargomike

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue ? My Razr went to a black screen , could not do anything and it had a full charge on it . Did a reset with power/volume buttons and that got it back .

HMBgal

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue ? My Razr went to a black screen , could not do anything and it had a full charge on it . Did a reset with power/volume buttons and that got it back .

That's happened to me twice, and both times the alarm clock function that was set did not go off, and the charge was full because I put it on the charger when I turn in for the night. The light was blinking away quietly that I had some emails, but no alarm. Pushed the side button to get the screen to come on, but it wouldn't. I had to do a reset. I hate not being able to trust the phone to wake me up because I like using it as my alarm clock. I know I could just go get another alarm clock, but why should I have to? I've been using my phones as alarms for years and they have never failed to go off.

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
never had it go black but have had the screen look very washed out. If that makes sense had to do hard reset then it was normal again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz